Known for its exquisite, mouth-watering and gourmet desserts, pastries and cakes; Blossom Sweets introduces new flavours and offers this autumn.
The new menu will include seasonal and new flavours and ingredients; such as lavender, pumpkin, caramel cinnamon/ spice, nuts, berries and more. The patisseries will also include its Emirati/ Arabian fusion specialities to the menu. The patisserie will also be offering the famous ‘Cronuts’ – hybrid of doughnut and croissant in its stores.
Lamia Al Hashly said, “Blossom Sweets special autumn treats are the perfect way to welcome the cooler months. From cakes, pies, spice to fruits our desserts are so comforting and appealing. Available throughout October and November, these desserts are ideal to satisfy a sweet craving, for parties or as gifts.”
Available until 30th November 2013 – offers/ flavours include:
- New Yorkers Craving: Available is rose and nutella with salted nuts, the Cronuts are simply irresistible.
- Loyalty Card: The patisserie will offer loyalty cards as a way of thank-you to its regular customers. The card will offer seasonal discounts and offers.
- Autumn Glass shots: Flavours include Pistachio and Vanilla Panna Cotta with Persian Pashmak
- Ice Warm: Pumkin cheesecake Gelato; a creamy mix of pumpkin puree and ice-cream on a crispy crust.
- All things Spice n Nice: An extra spiced carrot cake.
- Arabian Autumn Delights: Rose cardamom infused gelato and lemon with mint gelato available exclusively this season.
- Eid Al Adha: Celebrating this festive season, Blossom Sweets will offer newly introduced Pistachio Rose cake and rose water macaroons. Price ranges from AED 7 AED to AED 500.
- Spooktecular Treats: This Halloween, Blossom Sweets will offer cake-pops, cupcakes, lollies, and cakes in various spooky designs and flavours. Value Pack of 12 customised theme based cupcakes for AED 240.
- World Diabetes Day: Blossom Sweets will prepare offer Low sugar avocado mouse cake and low sugar oat-meal cookies.
Winter collection/ offers: To be announced soon